The Hosted Tokenization IFrame (Flex Checkout) does not work. Possible errors:
- Alias [object Object] not Found
- Your payment data could not be saved
- Error HTTP 500
In the ops.log, you might see:
- did not save alias due to empty alias
The dynamic parameters (e.g. "Alias.AliasId") are not sent from Ingenico to the shop. Most likely, they are not enabled in the Ingenico backoffice.
In rare cases, the Gateway URL may be incorrect, or the PHP version may be too old.
In the Ingenico backoffice, go to "Configuration -> Technical Information -> Transaction feedback" and see the separate section "Alias gateway and Tokenization". Activate all dynamic parameters in that box.
Enable all dynamic parameters for "Alias
Gateway and Tokenization" in the marked section
In the Magento admin panel, check if the mode selector (test / prod / custom) is set to "Custom". If "Custom" is selected, make sure the Alias Gateway URL is correct.
- Alias Gateway URL Test mode: https://ogone.test.v-psp.com/Tokenization/HostedPage
- Alias Gateway URL Prod mode: https://secure.ogone.com/Tokenization/HostedPage
Make sure to use a supported PHP version. See the system requirements in the documentation.