The order status in Magento goes to "Suspected fraud".
- The amount stored in Magento does not exactly match the amount that is sent back from Ingenico.
- The capture for the order was triggered, but the full amount was already captured previously.
- The Ingenico module sets this status if the feedback status from Ingenico is "50" (Authorized waiting external result).
- The transaction feedback is sent more than once by Ingenico to the shop. It should only be sent once.
- Check if there are any discounts or surcharges configured in the Ingenico backoffice, and make sure that the parameter AMOUNT is enabled (section "Dynamic Feedback Parameters").
- Check the order comments to see if a capture was attempted while the order amount was already fully captured. Make sure to trigger all transactions (captures, refunds, etc.) from Magento, not in the Ingenico backoffice.
- Check if the Fraud Detection at Ingenico triggered status "50".
- If the transaction feedback comes in more than once (see screenshot), it probably means that the Ingenico platform did not receive the correct HTTP Response Code from the shop.
- Maybe the shop was modified in such a way that the wrong HTTP Response Code is sent to Ingenico.
- If an exception occurs while the transaction feedback comes in, the HTTP Response Code might not be sent to Ingenico, and the platform therefore sends the transaction feedback again.
- Check the logs of Magento and PHP for any exceptions that occur when the feedback comes in, and resolved those.
Transaction feedback coming in more than once
(note the timestamps)
Further hints about this problem can be found here: