- When using an Ingenico payment method, the order confirmation emails from Magento are not sent.
- On the order page in the admin panel, it says "order confirmation email was not sent" (or similar).
- When using other payment methods (e.g. Check / Money Order) the emails are working correctly.
Maybe an exception occurs in Magento because of missing parameters in the Ingenico feedback. This breaks the process before the email can be sent.
Enable the parameters in the Ingenico Backoffice on the tab "Transaction feedback" in the sections
- Dynamic e-Commerce Parameters
- Alias gateway and Tokenization -> Dynamic Parameters
Information about this can also be found in this FAQ article.