When using an Ingenico payment method, the order confirmation emails from Magento are not sent.
On the order page in the admin panel, it says "order confirmation email was not sent" (or similar).
When using other payment methods (e.g. Check / Money Order) the emails are working correctly.
- The Ingenico transaction feedback does not reach the shop at all, or
- an exception occurs when the feedback comes in due to missing parameters. This stops the process before the email can be sent.
- Make sure the transaction feedback is reaching the shop correctly, using this checklist.
- Enable the parameters in the Ingenico Backoffice on the tab "Transaction feedback" in these sections:
- Dynamic e-Commerce Parameters
- Alias gateway and Tokenization -> Dynamic Parameters
- Note also the information in this FAQ article.