When using an Ingenico payment method, the order confirmation emails from Magento are not sent.
On the order page in the admin panel, it says "order confirmation email was not sent" (or similar).
When using other payment methods (e.g. Check / Money Order) the emails are working correctly.
- The emails are disabled in the Magento configuration.
- The Ingenico transaction feedback did not reach the shop at all.
- An error occurred when the feedback came in, and the process stopped.
- Check if the option "Send invoice to customer" is enabled in the configuration section "Payment services".
- Make sure the transaction feedback is reaching the shop, using this checklist.
- Enable the parameters in the Ingenico Backoffice on the tab "Transaction feedback" in these sections:
- Dynamic e-Commerce Parameters
- Alias gateway and Tokenization -> Dynamic Parameters
- Note: Do not enable the parameters "ECOM..." and "CN".
- Check the information in this FAQ article.