- Error message "An error occured during the Ingenico request. Your action could not be executed."
- In the Ingenico-logfile the message "Response XML: b:0;" shows up several times which means that the returned XML is empty.
- "DirectLink (maintenance)" is not enabled in the Ingenico-Backend
- Wrong URL for "Maintenance DirectLink" configured in the module (see comment below the URL field for an example)
- Wrong API username or password
- Broken SSL-library on the server (see this article on how to check)
- Firewall problem (check firewall logs for hints)