- When making a refund, only the button "Refund offline" is visible.
- The "Refund online" button (which should be used) is not available.
Make sure to follow the correct workflow:
- First open the invoice that belongs to the order.
- Then click "Refund" at the top right.
- Now the "Refund online" button should be available at the bottom right of the page.
If you already tried solution #1, check if the Dynamic E-Commerce Parameters are enabled correctly in the Ingenico backoffice.
Important: If you see parameters that start with "ECOM...", do not enable those!
Parameter configuration in Ingenico backoffice
After setting the parameters, test if the online-refund works using a new order.