The following errors occur:
- SHA mismatch
- NCERROR ... 50001111
- unknown order/1/s
All the above messages have the same meaning: the verification (matching) of the hashes (SHA) from Ingenico and Magento failed. This can have several causes.
Check the configuration in Magento:
- Password for the API user does not exceed 16 characters.
- PSPID is case-sensitive.
- Algorithm (SHA-1, SHA-256, etc.) identical in Magento and the Ingenico backoffice.
- SHA IN / OUT values are identical and not longer than 20 characters.
- No special characters or umlauts allowed, only letters and numbers.
- All values must be identical in Magento and the Ingenico backoffice.
Disable all parameters "ECOM_BILLTO..." and "ECOM_SHIPTO..." in the payment provider backoffice.
Disable the option "Submit extra parameters" in Magento in "Payment services".
Check if the name or address contain umlauts (ä,ö,ü) or special characters (like ß, é , è). Test if the same problem occurs after removing those characters.